Knowledgeable Guidance Throughout An Overwhelming Period
Divorce is an emotional, stressful matter. It is not a decision that you likely arrived at easily. Divorce will impact almost every aspect of your life and require complex decisions related to your children, property and more.
During this turbulent time, an attorney can provide guidance to help you make smart, informed decisions. In such an overwhelming time, it can be challenging to consider the full effect that such crucial decisions can have on your life. At the Law Office of Marla Zide, LLC, we assist our divorcing clients to find workable, thoughtful solutions.
Helping You Make Smart Decisions
The decision to divorce is difficult enough. The many considerations that come with the dissolution of your marriage can make the entire process even more challenging. We can assist with a wide array of divorce-related considerations, including:
- Decisions and considerations concerning your children, including child custody issues and child support payments
- Alimony, for both potential payers and receivers
- Complicated decisions involving property and asset division
- Alternatives to how you get divorced, including a collaborative divorce
- Complex divorce cases, involving military or high-income marriages
- Divorce for same-sex couples
- Financial considerations during and after divorce
- Post-divorce issues, including modifications and enforcements
We can also assist with considerations unique to Maryland law, including recent changes to the law involving obtaining a divorce without having to be separated for one year. Whatever issues you may face, we will help you understand your choices and make informed decisions.
Working Together To Enable You To Move Forward
No one anticipates getting divorced. We are sensitive to the emotions involved in divorce and will work together with you to get you through this process. When emerging from the divorce proceeding both financially secure and content seems implausible, we will apply our seasoned knowledge and experience to advocate for you and represent your interests. Our goal is to enable you to successfully move forward with your life.
Consult With An Experienced Divorce Attorney
You do not have to get through the divorce process alone. Contact our lawyers to learn how we may be of assistance in your unique situation. Schedule an initial consultation at our office in Glen Burnie. Call us at 443-557-4153 or email us through our online form.