W. Ryan Parry
W. Ryan Parry is an associate with The Law Office of Marla Zide, LLC. A Baltimore County native, he graduated from The University of Maryland, Baltimore County in 2016 and The University of Baltimore School of Law in 2019, cum laude. During his time at the University of Baltimore, he was a member of the Royal Graham Shannonhouse III Honor Society, served as an Associate Editor on the University of Baltimore Law Forum, and participated as a student attorney with the Juvenile Justice Clinic. Ryan was admitted to the Maryland State Bar in December 2020.
Previously, Ryan clerked for The Law Office of Marla Zide, LLC while in law school where he assisted with researching and drafting motions and pleadings on various types of family law matters. Following graduation, Ryan served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Ruth A. Jakubowski, the former Administrative Family Law Judge and recently appointed Administrative Judge, in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County. He is a member of the Baltimore County Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association. Ryan practices in the areas of Family Law.
- Maryland, 2019
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Royal Graham Shannonhouse III Honor Society
- Honors: University of Baltimore Law Forum, Associate Editor
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Political Science and History
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association